There’s a global shift towards sustainability and renewable energy sources such as solar power.
Solar power has already become a dominant renewable energy source and the industry as a whole is becoming increasingly competitive.
Asset managers, operators and service providers can be more productive in this increasingly competitive landscape by:
- Monitoring their systems and devices using a robust IoT platform to catch problems in a timely manner.
- Analysing production data with state-of-the-art algorithms to better correct downtimes and underperformances.
- Forecasting future production with industry-leading techniques to better manage intermittencies.
- Unlocking new revenue streams by coupling solar power with battery energy storage systems.
Case Study: Smart Solar
Malaysia's TNB Renewables Meets Growing Solar Demand with AIoT
With Malaysia being equatorial, find out how TNB is leveraging cloud solutions to enhance solar energy demands.
Case Study: Smart Solar
ORIX Renewable Energy Management Mainstreams Renewables with Maintenance Transformation
What do you do with unused land? Build mega solar plants. Learn how Orix Renewable Energy Management is harnessing technology to generate renewable energy.
Discover How AIoT Digitalization and The Use of Advanced Technologies Can Help Achieve Excellence in Solar Asset Management.
A White Paper by Envision Digital
About Envision Digital’s Smart Solar Solutions
Envision Digital’s Smart Solar solutions are the most advanced end-to-end technical asset management offering available on the market today.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Bring intelligent insights to local users for powerful decision-making with modular, interoperable components – including SCADA and edge systems; real-time cloud or in-premise monitoring; advanced analytics; renewable power forecasting; advanced reporting; API management functionality; as well as extensive capabilities for integration with third party CMMS and ERP systems.
- Optimise all assets, including distributed generation and centralized utility scale assets.
- Accurately quantify bifacial benefits using real operational data with first unified SaaS solution encompassing deep analytics capabilities for bifacial modules.
- Enhance performance and maximise revenue by assimilating multiple solar sites into a unified management system.
With Envision Digital’s Smart Solar solutions, you unlock the true performance and revenue potential of your solar assets while simplifying operational processes and workflows. And manage risk and opportunity in the most efficient manner possible, both at the site and portfolio levels.