Full Privacy Agreement
Envision Digital International Pte. Ltd. and its affiliates (“us” or “we”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Kinds of Data we collect from You
The types of Personal Data we collect may depend on the circumstances of collection and on the nature of your interaction with us.
Personal Data means any information about an individual, whether recorded in a material form or not and whether true or not, who can be identified from that data, or from that data and other data to which we have or are likely to have access. Examples of the personal identifiers that Envision may collect include:
- Home address
- Email address
- Date of birth
- Location data
- Internet Protocol (IP) address
Personal Data we collect from You
We may collect Personal Data from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our Site, subscribe to the newsletter, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our Site, fill out a form, when you report a problem with our Site and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. The Personal Data may be freely submitted by the User, or collected automatically when using the Site. We may also collect Personal Data from customers in connection with services and products that we offer. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number. The information we collect automatically may include information related to the browser or device you use to access the Site, including where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type.
Web Browser Cookies
How We Use Collected Data and Information
We collect and use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To Personalize User Experience. We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site. For such purposes Personal Data are collected for traffic optimization and distribution, analytics, and interaction with external social networks and platforms.
- To Improve our Site. We continually strive to improve our Site offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To Improve Customer Service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To Administer Content, Promotions, Surveys or Other Site Features. To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To Send Periodic Emails. The email address Users provide will only be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If a User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email, or the User may contact us via our Site or the contact details below.
- To Conduct our Business, including:
- to provide services and products: to process and facilitate purchase and carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and notify you about changes to our services and products;
- as part of our efforts to keep our Site safe and secure, to run our business, provide administration and IT services, network security, to prevent or detect fraud misrepresentation, security incidents or crime, in accordance with applicable law; and
- For Purposes which are Required by Applicable Law, including:
- in response to requests by government or law enforcement authorities conducting an investigation;
- to comply with the requirements imposed law or any court order; and
- in connection with legal claims, compliance, regulatory and investigative purposes as necessary (including disclosure of such information in connection with legal process or litigation).
How We Protect Your Data
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your Personal Data and other data. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data (including Personal Data) transferred to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk.
Sharing Your Personal Data
We do not sell, trade, or rent your Personal Data to others. We may disclose your Personal Data in the following instances:
- We may share your Personal Data with our affiliates and third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as website hosting, back-end service providers, analytics, sending out newsletters or surveys.
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your Personal Data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets. If Envision Digital International Pte. Ltd. or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case Personal Data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- We may share your Personal Data with government, regulatory authorities or law enforcement authorities to comply with any legal obligation; and
- We may share your Personal Data to our staff (including employees and external consultants), professional advisors (including lawyers, auditors, etc.) and agents.
We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any Personal Data regarding visitors and Users with our business partners, affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Where we process your Personal Data
The Personal Data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the country in which you are located or reside. It may also be processed by staff operating outside such country who work for us or for one of our partners or affiliates. Such staff may be engaged in, among other things, the provision of services to you. By submitting your Personal Data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. Where we transfer your Personal Data from your country outside if that country, we will make sure that your Personal Data is protected to at least the same standard as that which is required in the originating country.
You have the right to access and to correct information held about you. You also have the right to ask us to cease processing the Personal Data we collect from you. You can exercise your rights by contacting us using the contact details below.
EU Data Subjects: Rights Under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are an EU/EEA resident, you have the following rights under data protection law, which are explain here.
Third Party Websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the websites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties (including social media platforms). We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these websites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These websites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to those websites’ own terms and policies and the User’s own privacy settings for such websites.
Envision Digital International Pte. Ltd.
1 Harbourfront Avenue #17-01 Keppel Bay Tower Singapore 098632
Tel: + +65 6351 9288
Email: email@example.com Last modified: 1 November 2020