The Envision Net Zero Partner
Net-zero is our purpose, technology is our leverage, and partnership is our approach
With the challenges posed by climate change being more urgent than ever now, Envision Group, as a pioneer and leader in net zero technologies, will take bold action to rally our collective efforts towards solving the climate crisis. We have set challenging individual goal for carbon neutrality and is committed to becoming the world’s leading net zero technology partner for enterprises, governments, and cities.
Envision is dedicated to aggressive climate action in our operations and across our value chain. We will develop science-based targets aligned with the Paris Agreement to limit global warming to 1.5°C.
By 2022, Envision will achieve carbon neutrality across our global operations.
By 2028, Envision will achieve carbon neutrality throughout our global value chain.
To achieve carbon neutrality in our operations, we will accelerate progress to reach 100% renewable electricity by as early as 2022.
Members will be able to:
- Track their emissions real-time automatically and reliably on a global level without the need to manually collect information
- Reduce their energy consumption thanks to AI-based optimization coupled with relevant controls and actionable insights.
- Offset the remaining emissions in near real-time by purchasing RECs and other carbon economy certificates
- Obtain support for deep energy transformation programs such as local Power Purchase Agreements, installation of photovoltaic and batteries and advancing towards hydrogen.
- Access in real time transparent reports on carbon emission, reduction and offsetting that is automated and tokenized.