How can power generation from renewable sources become reliable and efficient?
By reinventing power generation, distribution and retail.
There’s no vaccine for the climate crisis. To create a breakthrough with lasting impact for the next generation, innovation at scale is needed so clean, renewable energy becomes mainstream.
There’s a global shift towards sustainability and renewable energy sources such as solar power. Solar power has already become a dominant renewable energy source and the industry as a whole is becoming increasingly competitive.
- Monitoring their systems and devices using a robust IoT platform to catch problems in a timely manner.
- Analysing production data with state-of-the-art algorithms to better correct downtimes and underperformances.
- Forecasting future production with industry-leading techniques to better manage intermittencies.
- Unlocking new revenue streams by coupling solar power with battery energy storage systems.
To thrive as the world transits into a renewable energy economy, traditional wind farms need to capture untapped potentials.
- Increase agility by predicting and proactively managing demand and supply, with innovative technologies such as Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Internet of Things (IoT).
- Boost energy production and reliability with connected assets and sophisticated applications for wind modelling and forecasting.
- Reduce operating costs and enhance asset potential with predictive asset maintenance.
- Maximize resource efficiency by replacing low-value manual processes with automated monitoring and mobile troubleshooting.
Green hydrogen plays a vital role in a sustainable and net zero future. But for it to truly matter, energy regulators, investors, and industry need to verify that the hydrogen is truly green. And ensure production is cost-competitive.
- Certify the origin of hydrogen to ascertain hydrogen is produced sustainably.
- Protect green hydrogen investments by simulating a hydrogen plant’s conditions at investment-grade levels.
- Monitor hydrogen plant processes from end to end to ensure quick response to underperformance.
- Combine asset analysis with predictive maintenance to maximize plant performance.