EnWeather for Energy & Utilities
The smart weather prediction solution.
Improve renewable energy reliability. Maximize production. Reduce stabilization costs. Protect infrastructure. Minimize power outages.
EnWeather empowers the energy and utilities sector. With accurate, precise weather forecasts. Predict rainfall, wind, sunshine, lightning with confidence.
Do more with accurate rainfall forecast.
Hydro operators get greater certainty in short-term scheduling and long-term planning.
- Increase hydropower production.
- Better prepare for water release through accurate rainfall forecasts.
- Reduce vulnerability to drought conditions.
Make smarter decisions with accurate solar forecast.
Solar plants maximize output. Helping grids become stable and reliable.
- Increase solar power generation.
- Participate in electricity market with confidence.
- Improve grid stability.
- Avoid grid penalties.
Improve performance with accurate wind forecast.
Wind farms maximize production capability. Contributing to grid stability.
- Optimize wind power production.
- Participate in electricity market with higher assurance.
- Enhance grid stability.
- Eliminate grid penalties.
Protect electricity infrastructure, reduce outages, with accurate weather forecast – including lightning.
Utilities prepare better for severe weather possibilities. Safeguarding infrastructural investments. Minimizing outages.
- Increase operational efficiency.
- Cut restoration times with better resource and crew management.
- Reduce exposure in high-risk areas.
- Improve customer experience.
Singapore's PSA Decarbonizes the Future with Smart Grid
How can one of the world’s busiest ports champion a more sustainable society?
Thailand's PTT Group Shortens Path to Net Zero Goal
What is Thailand’s largest old & gas company doing to achieve net zero emission increase?
Large State-Owned Utility Cuts Time to Renewables Target
What can a large utility do to empower its country’s net-zero strategy?
- Short range
- Medium range
- Long range
- Hazardous weather
- Precipitation type and intensity
- Cloud cover
- Wind speed
- Extreme temperatures
- Advanced in-house atmospheric model
- Intelligent algorithms
- Massive IoT data sets
- Public data
- Customer data