EnOS™ AIoT Platform
Where AI meets IoT on a single intelligent operating system.
EnOS™, Envision Digital’s proprietary AIoT operating system, connects and manages more than 100 million smart devices and 200 gigawatts of energy assets globally, while its growing ecosystem of more than 350 customers and partners spans 10 industries.
EnOS™ provides pre-built decarbonization and digitalization applications and a complete suite of connectivity and device management, application enablement and analytics capabilities, focusing on asset-intensive industries like energy and utilities, manufacturing and transportation. Its platform is open-source focused on preventing lock-in effects, supporting on-prem, public cloud, and hybrid cloud deployments to offer ultimate adaptability and flexibility from edge to cloud.
Together with the decarbonization hardware offerings from Envision Group and our ecosystem (renewable generation, energy storage etc), Envision Digital brings integrated solutions that leverage Information Technology (IT), Operation Technology (OT) and Energy Technology (ET) for our industrial clients from hardware manufacturers to energy and utility players or large infrastructure operators.
Aiming to abstract the domain expertise to enable transformation in a more efficient and intelligent way, EnOSTM is designed with a model-driven philosophy and provides 3000+ industry device models, 200+ protocol adaptors, 360+ AI models, and various solution templates for intelligent renewables, connected energy, smart spaces and smart plants. Altogether, they help to accelerate the time to solution and transformation.
- IoT-enabled remote monitoring and control drives operational excellence.
- AI-powered advanced analytics reduces critical maintenance cost and generation loss.
- Accurate forecasting of power generation and net load help maintain system reliability, maximize renewable energy resources, and minimize carbon emission for the whole system.
Who it benefits
Power generators, grid operators.
Gain significant competitive advantages and cost savings.
- Broken-down silos combined with powerful predicative and real-time abilities offer accurate insights to improve customer experience, drive demand and economic growth.
- Highly secure platform meets the most stringent security requirements which ensures a secure and green life.
- Intelligent capabilities eliminates gap between spaces and the grid, maximizing use of renewables.
Who it benefits
Governments, cities, building and port operators, electric vehicle operators.
Transform at scale and actively co-opt citizens/customers as co-creators of a sustainable future.
- Intelligent platform offers real-time energy data across energy generation and consumption devices, storages, grids to enhance energy management.
- Predictive energy management optimizes energy consumption and eliminate leaks to drive cost savings.
- Smart storage improves asset performance while enhancing safety. Flexible cloud-based solutions lower TCO and provide nearly unlimited capacity.
Who it benefits
Cities, buildings, grid operators.
Optimize renewable energy production and use. Achieve significant savings and competitive advantages.
- Remote monitoring and control supports energy needs of a smart, fully automated plant.
- Connected energy optimizes complex energy use in plants, dramatically reducing costs and carbon emissions.
- Predictive analytics identifies and rectifies potential asset and energy issues before they occur enhancing production efficiency.
Who it benefits
Manufacturers, plant operators, factories.
Generate considerable savings from the way energy is managed in plants. Redefine efficiency and productivity.
Implement it almost anywhere.
Scale innovation with infrastructure agnostic platform.
EnOS™ complements all infrastructures which means you don’t have to be locked in to one IaaS to manage your data or systems. Deployable on public, private, and hybrid clouds, as well as private data centers, users can easily scale innovation, according to needs.
Streamline implementation with rich device connectivity.
A rich library of protocol adapters, device drivers, and built-in digital twin models delivers extensive connectivity to streamline implementation, so you get results fast.
Unleash power of data with powerful system connectivity.
By enabling the integration of mainstream IT and OT systems, EnOS™ helps enterprises break data silos and to uncover a single source of truth for accurate decision-making
>50% More efficient IoT implementations
The Intelligent Edge Computing Platform
Enable faster insights, quicker response times and less bandwidth, by bringing thousands of devices closer to data. Get high connectivity and edge intelligence at low cost.
The Enterprise-Grade AIoT Technology Foundation Built For Complex Needs
Connect millions of devices and systems to monetize your data assets. Develop applications to unlock business insights and uncover new revenue models.
EnOS™ Common Services
Smart Applications as a Service
Our pre-built intelligent software-as-a-service (SaaS) rather than develop your own. Reduce time to value. Lower costs. Scale up or down with ease. And benefit from new upgrades.
The Smart Data Visualization Solution
The Smart Weather Prediction Solution