Senior Business Development Manager
A global AIoT software leader in Net Zero, Envision Digital is committed to becoming the world’s leading net zero technology partner for enterprises, governments, and cities to accelerate progress and improve their citizens’ quality of life.
EnOS™, Envision Digital’s proprietary AIoT operating system, connects and manages more than 110 million smart devices and 360 gigawatts of energy assets globally. Envision Digital’s growing ecosystem of more than 360 customers and partners spans 10 industries and includes Accenture, Amazon Web Services, GovTech Singapore, IBM, Keppel Corporation, Microsoft, Nissan, PTT, Solarvest, Total and ST Engineering. The company has close to 900 employees and 12 offices across the United Kingdom, France, Germany, the Netherlands, Norway, Japan, Thailand, China, and the United States, with headquarters in Singapore.
For more information, please visit www.envision-digital.com/
This role will require the BD Manager to possess collaborative leadership in a multinational and multicultural setting as a self-starter for collaboration with:
- External clients to understand their pains, requirements while creating demand
- External local partner for leads and eventually delivery
- Internal Solution Architects to develop viable proposals for clients
- Internal Domain leaders to develop relevant products
- Internal IoT Platform team to develop domain applications and solutions
This leader is expected to exercise a consultative selling approach during initial customer engagement and gradually develop into a trusted advisor level. He/she shall possess got knowledge in the industry and have a good network to be resourceful to create demand and streamline solutions at the initial stage before passing it to the solutions architect for detailed proposal.
- Incubate and develop in-house solutions
- Develop ecosystem and partnership
- Present value messaging effectively to customers with a solutions-selling mindset.
- Respond to tender opportunities and lead pursuit strategy
- Seek & establish a deep understanding of the client’s business across all client stakeholders
- Establish trusted advisor-client relationships to enable mutual growth in the future
- Identify goals and deliverables with appropriate budgets for a particular project opportunity
- Establish and refine processes where required to manage accounts efficiently
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology/Computer Science or equivalent
- 10 years+ of relevant Sales/BD experience in Building Management Systems (BMS) or software related
- Prior experience with connections with Facilities Management Companies will be a plus
- Vast client and partners network in Built Environment
- IOT technical knowledge
- Smart Building domain knowledge, energy/ environmental sustainability knowledge a plus
- Familiarity with government procurement process especially GreenLane, Bulk tender, GEBIZ process
- A strong understanding o automation, digital, and IoT is a plus
- Proven experience in operational and business acumen in relevant field
- Strong account mapping ability to deal with key stakeholders at a different level
- Outstanding presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize, and manage stretched assignments
- Highly resourceful and comfortable working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Self-motivated with high quality and ethical standards for themselves and others
- Ability to function effectively and decisively in sometimes fluid or ambiguous situations
- A strong team player and collaborative in nature
- Solid analytical and consulting skills with good knowledge of industry best practices.