Senior Business Consultant (Carbon Management)
We are looking for proactive and passionate professionals for AIoT enabled Carbon Management digital solution.
The successful candidate will closely work with GTM (Go-To-Market) and solution team to qualify, shape and secure sales opportunities. The candidate shall be highly skilled in value articulation and critical thinking to engage senior customer stakeholders.
He/She should be able to develop a sales pitch, be well versed with value engineering principles, able to solicit client requirements, and appreciate and understand the complexities of solution design, development and delivery.
- Prepare and conduct product demonstration, technical presentations, and present ideas and solutions to customers
- Develop deep knowledge on Envision Digital offerings and capabilities
- Assessing customer’s needs and prepare high quality proposals, presentations and bid documents
- Support GTM team to convince and close deals while ensuring the proposal and solution are aligned with technical teams
- Being the technical consultant for the team, while being also a trusted advisor to the customer
- Contribute to building healthy sales pipeline and demand generation
- Design and incubate new solutions driven by business opportunities
- Establish ecosystem partners in the local market and domain to support channel sales and delivery, enabling the partners; explaining net zero journey.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Masters/Bachelor Degree in Chemical/Mechanical/Environmental/Technology or equivalent
- At least 5 to 8 years of work experience in similar industry with strong technical knowledge
- Experience in software/SaaS and Consulting project sales will have a strong advantage
- Hands on experience in conducting carbon accounting (Scope 1, 2 & 3) for organizations in accordance with GHG protocol and ISO 14064
- Have a blend of technical, business, and soft skills with good commercial business acumen to explain our value proposition to customers
- Consulting and/or product sales background is strongly preferred
- A keen interest and desire to learn and grow in the digital and IOT domain
- Strong communication skill with experience in directly engaging customers
- Experience in managing internal and external stakeholder including senior management
- Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Team player with a positive working attitude and the ability to handle tight deadlines
- Highly versatile and adaptable to changes, able to work independently in a fast-moving environment, and able to cross multiple functions