Product Marketing Director
In this role, you will work cross-functionally to conceive and execute Smart City products go-to-market strategy in close collaboration with our colleagues in field marketing, sales and demand generation. This PMM will work across our Envision Digital sales, product, and marketing teams, as well as our partner ecosystem, to develop product go-to-market plans and solutions that drive GTM enablement and better customer adoption globally. Over 400 customers have deployed Envision Digital solutions to manage their energy transition and net-zero journey to achieve their ESG and sustainability goals. In this role you will help drive the next wave of Smart City net-zero product adoption.
At Envision Digital we deliver innovative products to support net-zero journey through the collaborative work we do in Product Management and Product Marketing. Our team works closely with creative and prolific engineers, designers, marketers, etc. to help design and develop technologies that move the world towards net-zero goals. We’re responsible for guiding products throughout the product discovery, execution and full life-cycle, focusing specifically on customers, data analysis, market and industry, positioning, designing, delivering, promoting, and tailoring our solutions to our customers needs.
The Envision Digital Smart City team is looking for an outstanding Product Marketing Manager who is excited to drive adoption of next generation net-zero facilities products, and passionate about helping customers in their journey towards decarbonization. As a sustainable Smart City Product Marketing Manager, you will drive GTM enablement, product promotion and product GTM strategy across Smart City products. All the product marketing roads end at you, you’ll work with various stakeholders within the organization to make your product a success. As a strong collaborator who can build bridges with diverse functional and cultural teams, you’ll work with cross-functional teams to successfully introduce products to the market and create successful customer stories.
- Responsible and accountable for the success of products throughout lifecycle, business success and holistic customer experience
- Build and execute product go-to-market strategy and innovative programs that position Envision Digital for success globally
- Create messaging, content assets, and sales enablement assets to be used by Envision Digital marketing and sales teams globally, as well as partner teams
- Manage end-to-end launch processes globally including go-to-market plans, GTM enablement and integrated marketing campaigns that drive commercial results and customer conversations
- Execute and be accountable for the success of our product marketing GTM campaigns
- Conduct market research and VoC to analyze and provide actional customer and market insights to drive development of new product requirement and vision
- Develop market/competitive intelligence, acting as our thought leader and expert
- Leverage data to identify opportunities, guide decisions, and measure performance of product go-to-market activities
- Work directly with customers, partners, and sales to communicate effectively and position Envision Digital’s Smart City infra products in the market for successful outcome
- Collaborate cross-functionally with demand generation, content marketing, sales, product management, and other teams across the world to build alignment around product go-to-market plans
- Evangelize Net-Zero and Decarbonization with social media engagement, videos, and interactions in our community across end-users, partners, media, analyst and more
- Work closely with customers and sales to constantly look for new market opportunities and communicate to product management on product enhancements and future product direction
Qualifications & Experience:
- Masters/Bachelor Degree in Business/Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 15+ years of techno-commercial experience in B2B environment in roles such as product marketing, product management or equivalent
- 5+ years of proven product marketing experience, related experience to Net Zero and Decarbonization or Data management and analytics will be a strong advantage
- Experience working in SaaS, cloud platform, data analytics or IoT companies
- Demonstrated track record of building and executing successful product go-to-market programs and campaigns
- Familiarity with existing technologies and industry practices around Net Zero energy transition and decarbonization
- Technical and business-benefit understanding of net-zero and decarbonization technologies using data cloud solutions.
- Cross-functional team management and organizational skills, influence without authority, including senior management
- Analytical mindset, interpreting and summarizing data with actionable insights
- Experience to engage with customer C-level stakeholders and decision makers to discuss customer’s business, needs, challenges, solutions and opportunities
- Willingness to travel across the world