Product and Solution Engineer Intern
Envision Digital is a world-leading Energy IoT Platform provider, that owns the intelligent IoT platform, EnOS™, currently managing 400GW+ of renewable energy assets globally. Envision Digital is headquartered in Singapore with international offices in China, France, Germany, Norway, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom and the United States. Envision Group’s mission is to “solve the challenges for a sustainable future” and is committed to creating a world of beautiful energy where everyone has access to clean, secure and affordable energy.
Roles and Responsibilities:
We are seeking a candidate with a technical background in solar PV, wind, and storage to join a fast-growing team in the digitalization of renewable energy and energy IoT at Envision Digital Singapore HQ office. You will work closely with a global team of talented renewable veterans and cross-functional teams, and be given the responsibilities of customer engagement, and technical support during project solutions and delivery.
- Support sales and marketing activities (pre and post-sales), assist in the engagement with current and potential customers, and support solutioning for new opportunities;
- Support performance analytics, algorithm development, and product O&M work for solar and solar+storage software products;
- Generate product insights based on customer feedback, identify product feature requests and pain points for continuous enhancement and refinement of existing products, assist in the investigation of issues and edge cases and help with developing new analytics methods and tools;
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in physical science or engineering degrees with a strong emphasis on solar or renewable energy preferred;
- Knowledge in renewable technologies, such as solar farm design, monitoring and control, operation and maintenance, performance modeling, and/or performance engineering and analytics is highly desirable;
- Strong data analytics skills, good command of programming language such as python, and practical familiarity with various machine learning techniques is a bonus.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team environment and in matrix organizations;
- Strong communications skills and demonstrated experience in communicating and operating within a multinational corporation and engaging with audiences at different levels. Ability to bridge language and cultural barriers.