A global AIoT software leader in Net Zero, Envision Digital is committed to becoming the world’s leading net zero technology partner for enterprises, governments, and cities to accelerate progress and improve their citizens’ quality of life.
EnOS™, Envision Digital’s proprietary AIoT operating system, connects and manages more than 110 million smart devices and 360 gigawatts of energy assets globally. Envision Digital’s growing ecosystem of more than 360 customers and partners spans 10 industries and includes Accenture, Amazon Web Services, GovTech Singapore, IBM, Keppel Corporation, Microsoft, Nissan, PTT, Solarvest, Total and ST Engineering. The company has close to 900 employees and 12 offices across the United Kingdom, France, Germany, the Netherlands, Norway, Japan, Thailand, China, and the United States, with headquarters in Singapore.
For more information, please visit www.envision-digital.com/
- Conduct Microsoft Dynamics roll-out for international entities (without China) (vendor creation, PR, GR).
- Perform Power platform non-PO invoicing.
- Responsible for manual updating/checking tasks.
- Identifies, participates (supports) procurement improvement projects /initiatives locally and globally.
- Handle operational sourcing activities.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management or related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills & a strong team player.
- Enjoys working in a multi-cultural & team-based environment.
- Prior work experience in Supply Chain is preferred.