A global AIoT software leader in Net Zero, Envision Digital is committed to becoming the world’s leading net zero technology partner for enterprises, governments, and cities to accelerate progress and improve their citizens’ quality of life.
EnOS™, Envision Digital’s proprietary AIoT operating system, connects and manages more than 110 million smart devices and 360 gigawatts of energy assets globally. Envision Digital’s growing ecosystem of more than 360 customers and partners spans 10 industries and includes Accenture, Amazon Web Services, GovTech Singapore, IBM, Keppel Corporation, Microsoft, Nissan, PTT, Solarvest, Total and ST Engineering. The company has close to 900 employees and 12 offices across the United Kingdom, France, Germany, the Netherlands, Norway, Japan, Thailand, China, and the United States, with headquarters in Singapore.
For more information, please visit www.envision-digital.com/
We are looking for proactive and passionate presales professionals in AIoT enabled Smart City digital solution in digital connected energy, smart building and sustainability.
Join us in promoting Envision Digital’s market leading Connected Energy, smart grid, smart building, smart city to empower Singapore Smart Nation as well as Green Plan 2030. Bringing experience from Singapore as a living lab, pre-sale team also cover new business development in a global coverage.
The successful candidate will closely work with GTM (Go-To-Market) and solution team to qualify, shaping and securing sales opportunities. The candidate shall be highly skilled in value articulation and critical thinking to engage C-suite from customers. He/She should understand and appreciate the complexities of system, hardware and software projects, including sales pitch, value engineering, soliciting requirements, design, development and delivery of solutions. Solution design for next generation digital solution for energy, building, city, plant with the technology of IOT, Cloud and data analytics (empowered by Envision flagship product EnOS)
- Prepare and conduct demonstrations, technical presentations and present ideas and solutions to customers
- Having deep knowledge on our offerings and capabilities
- Assessing customer’s needs and based on customer’s requirement to prepare high quality proposals, presentations and bid documents
- Support GTM team to convince and close deals while ensuring the proposal and solution are aligned with technical teams
- Being the technical consultant for the team, while being also a trusted advisor to the customers
- Contribute to building healthy sales pipeline
- Design and incubate new solutions driven by business opportunities
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical/Energy/Automation/Computer Science or equivalent
- Certification or relevant industry experience in ESCO/SCEM background will be a plus
- 5-7 years of work experience in similar industry with strong technical knowledge
- Prior relevant Sales experience in Energy Efficiency
- Experience in Energy efficiency from end-user/customers’ end will be a huge advantage
- Have a blend of technical, business and soft skills
- Strong communication skills with experience in directly engaging customers
- Experience in managing internal and external stakeholders including senior management
- Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Team player with a positive working attitude and the ability to handle tight deadlines
- Highly versatile and adaptable to changes, able to work independently in a fast-moving environment, and able to cross multiple functions
- (Hybrid experience is highly desired) Candidate with consulting background with experiences in one of the focused industries is strongly preferred.