Role and Responsibilities:
- Reviewing of documents and assisting in finalization of negotiated documents
- Project management of corporate transactions across multiple jurisdictions including issuing instructions, vetting responses, overseeing completion of work and attending to follow up client queries.
- Drafting inter-company agreements, resolutions, consents, and other transaction documentation
- Performing and assisting to coordinate due diligence on an ad-hoc basis
- Providing research assistance. e.g. to undertake background legal research or check registration status for a matter
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively manage competing priorities and tight deadlines.
- Self-starter who is able to demonstrate a proactive and positive attitude to their work.
- Strong interpersonal skills, positive attitude and team spirit
- High degree of attention to detail and excellent project management skills.