Marketing Operations Intern
A global AIoT software leader in Net Zero, Envision Digital is committed to becoming the world’s leading net zero technology partner for enterprises, governments, and cities to accelerate progress and improve their citizens’ quality of life.
EnOS™, Envision Digital’s proprietary AIoT operating system, connects and manages more than 110 million smart devices and 360 gigawatts of energy assets globally. Envision Digital’s growing ecosystem of more than 360 customers and partners spans 10 industries and includes Accenture, Amazon Web Services, GovTech Singapore, IBM, Keppel Corporation, Microsoft, Nissan, PTT, Solarvest, Total and ST Engineering. The company has close to 900 employees and 12 offices across the United Kingdom, France, Germany, the Netherlands, Norway, Japan, Thailand, China, and the United States, with headquarters in Singapore.
For more information, please visit www.envision-digital.com/
We are looking for enthusiastic Marketing Operations Interns to join our team.
- Finance Administration – Checking on invoice and scope by agencies; managing internal finance and procurement process; supporting marketing forecasts and tracking spend.
- Leads Tracking – Daily tracking of leads, clearing of spam and data, managing the Pardot leads process.
- Social Media Posting – Drafting social media posts and doing up a content plan for social media.
- Website and SEO – Managing website posts upload and SEO optimization of website.
- Content Library – Maintain and manage content library – ensure adherence of corporate decks, updates, brand visuals, font style and guide.
- Events Management – Manage events, maintaining and checking attendees, ROI tracking, drafting EDMs, creative amplification.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field; majoring in Marketing.
- Strong digital marketing knowledge.
- Able to work independently.
- Good time management; able to adhere to project timelines.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and enjoys team collaboration.
- Growth mindset – willing to learn new skills and expand their knowledge in Marketing.