A global AIoT software leader in Net Zero, Envision Digital is committed to becoming the world’s leading net zero technology partner for enterprises, governments, and cities to accelerate progress and improve their citizens’ quality of life.
EnOS™, Envision Digital’s proprietary AIoT operating system, connects and manages more than 110 million smart devices and 360 gigawatts of energy assets globally. Envision Digital’s growing ecosystem of more than 360 customers and partners spans 10 industries and includes Accenture, Amazon Web Services, GovTech Singapore, IBM, Keppel Corporation, Microsoft, Nissan, PTT, Solarvest, Total and ST Engineering. The company has close to 900 employees and 12 offices across the United Kingdom, France, Germany, the Netherlands, Norway, Japan, Thailand, China, and the United States, with headquarters in Singapore.
For more information, please visit www.envision-digital.com/
- Assist with creation of presentation / training slide.
- Simple ad hoc work eg proof-reading documents / providing sanity check /tidy up draft policies / guidelines.
- Do simple research on legal / corporate governance from time to time
- Assist with Good Receipt (GR) posting in Dynamics and raise PR (Purchase Request) required for Intellectual Property related invoices (training for Dynamics will be provided)
- Do research on Legal tools
- Assist with update of Legal & Compliance Portal content and visual
- Organize storage of contractual documents in the electronic database
- Support the Legal & Compliance team in day-to-day administrative tasks
Qualifications & Experience:
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in any field
- MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and other MS Office applications (necessary)
- Ability to do proof-reading/sanity check/tidy up draft policies / guidelines
- Ability to do simple research on legal / corporate governance as and when needed.
- Attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility in performing duties, with ability to execute multiple tasks concurrently
- High capacity to function both independently as well as in a team setting
- Have a positive and energetic attitude