A global AIoT software leader in Net Zero, Envision Digital is committed to becoming the world’s leading net zero technology partner for enterprises, governments, and cities to accelerate progress and improve their citizens’ quality of life.
EnOS™, Envision Digital’s proprietary AIoT operating system, connects and manages more than 110 million smart devices and 360 gigawatts of energy assets globally. Envision Digital’s growing ecosystem of more than 360 customers and partners spans 10 industries and includes Accenture, Amazon Web Services, GovTech Singapore, IBM, Keppel Corporation, Microsoft, Nissan, PTT, Solarvest, Total and ST Engineering. The company has close to 900 employees and 12 offices across the United Kingdom, France, Germany, the Netherlands, Norway, Japan, Thailand, China, and the United States, with headquarters in Singapore.
For more information, please visit www.envision-digital.com/
We are looking for an enthusiastic HR Intern to support our HR team in various HR projects and other HR related tasks. You will have the opportunity to make a difference in the areas of creating a positive employee experience for new hires, talent acquisition, training & development, and people operations.
- Support Employer Branding and Campus Recruitment initiatives.
- Work with HR team and internal stakeholders to build a strong talent pool of high-performing interns.
- Preparation of events collateral (EDM, posters, presentation deck, etc).
- Improve employee experience by organising and promoting employee engagement activities.
- Update and maintain student database.
- Support HR Analytics and People Dashboard.
- Any other projects and HR Operation tasks as assigned.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Currently pursuing a University Degree in Business/Human Resources or equivalent.
- Prior internship experience in HR function will be a plus!
- Passionate and curious to embark on a HR career in future.
- Effective in managing multiple projects / tasks at the same time.
- Strong learning ability and adaptive in fast paced environment.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and possess a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong team player.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good organization and communication skills.