Frontend Engineer Intern
A global AIoT software leader in Net Zero, Envision Digital is committed to becoming the world’s leading net zero technology partner for enterprises, governments, and cities to accelerate progress and improve their citizens’ quality of life.
EnOS™, Envision Digital’s proprietary AIoT operating system, connects and manages more than 110 million smart devices and 360 gigawatts of energy assets globally. Envision Digital’s growing ecosystem of more than 360 customers and partners spans 10 industries and includes Accenture, Amazon Web Services, GovTech Singapore, IBM, Keppel Corporation, Microsoft, Nissan, PTT, Solarvest, Total and ST Engineering. The company has close to 900 employees and 12 offices across the United Kingdom, France, Germany, the Netherlands, Norway, Japan, Thailand, China, and the United States, with headquarters in Singapore.
For more information, please visit www.envision-digital.com/
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Debug and optimize code
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Qualifications & Experience:
- Understanding of basic data structure and algorithms
- Understanding of HTML, CSS
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with tools such as Photoshop or Sketch is a plus but not required.
- Familiarity with technologies such as TypeScript, React, React Native is a plus but not required.