Frontend Engineer Intern
A global AIoT software leader in Net Zero, Envision Digital is committed to becoming the world’s leading net zero technology partner for enterprises, governments, and cities to accelerate progress and improve their citizens’ quality of life.
EnOS™, Envision Digital’s proprietary AIoT operating system, connects and manages more than 110 million smart devices and 360 gigawatts of energy assets globally. Envision Digital’s growing ecosystem of more than 360 customers and partners spans 10 industries and includes Accenture, Amazon Web Services, GovTech Singapore, IBM, Keppel Corporation, Microsoft, Nissan, PTT, Solarvest, Total and ST Engineering. The company has close to 900 employees and 12 offices across the United Kingdom, France, Germany, the Netherlands, Norway, Japan, Thailand, China, and the United States, with headquarters in Singapore.
For more information, please visit www.envision-digital.com/
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Debug and optimize code.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Understanding of basic data structure and algorithms.
- Understanding of HTML, CSS.
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Familiarity with tools such as Photoshop or Sketch is a plus but not required.
- Familiarity with technologies such as TypeScript, React, React Native is a plus but not required.
Smart Grid Management System (Product/Project App Development) BE
- The smart Grid industry is ripe for disruption, and we want you to join us to enable our partners and customers to achieve tangible savings and bottom-line growth.
- Oversee the product development full lifecycle, from PRD review phase to phases of deploy matured services into production line.
- Learn to use Java, Python, and well-known frameworks to design modules and services for our platform products.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
- Document development phases.
- Ensure our applications are secure and up to date.