Deputy Head of Centre of Excellence, Digital Battery
A global AIoT software leader in Net Zero, Envision Digital is committed to becoming the world’s leading net zero technology partner for enterprises, governments, and cities to accelerate progress and improve their citizens’ quality of life.
EnOS™, Envision Digital’s proprietary AIoT operating system, connects and manages more than 110 million smart devices and 360 gigawatts of energy assets globally. Envision Digital’s growing ecosystem of more than 360 customers and partners spans 10 industries and includes Accenture, Amazon Web Services, GovTech Singapore, IBM, Keppel Corporation, Microsoft, Nissan, PTT, Solarvest, Total and ST Engineering. The company has close to 900 employees and 12 offices across the United Kingdom, France, Germany, the Netherlands, Norway, Japan, Thailand, China, and the United States, with headquarters in Singapore.
For more information, please visit www.envision-digital.com/
We are establishing a Digital Battery CoE in Singapore to attract and develop a local professional expert team that will drive technical solutions and digitalized products around battery, including battery for vehicles and energy storage. The Deputy Head of the Center of Excellence for Digital Battery will be responsible for developing and maintaining Envision Digital’s technology advantage in the digital battery industry by owning and charting the product/solution roadmap and strategy.
Deputy Head of Center of Excellence for Digital Battery
- Develop and maintain the product/solution roadmap and strategy for the Center of Excellence for Digital Battery to ensure Envision Digital’s technology advantage in the digital battery industry.
- Own the product visioning, customer engagement, and technology roadmap for the Center of Excellence.
- Work with cross-functional teams, including R&D, engineering, product, marketing, and sales, to develop market-leading solutions for digital battery passport and advanced digital models for smart charging and battery energy storage.
- Lead the development of prototypes and proof-of-concepts to validate ideas and ensure alignment with the product/solution roadmap.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, market needs, and competitive landscape to identify opportunities for product/solution differentiation and improvement.
- Collaborate with Envision Digital’s global teams to share best practices, learnings, and contribute to the company’s overall growth.
Qualifications & Experience:
- PhD/Masters/Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer science, or a related field
- 6+ years of experience in Product management, Software development, or related field, with a focus on digital solutions in the battery industry
- Experienced in working for a Global/matrix organization will be a plus
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to build and lead high-performing team
- Proven track record of developing and delivering successful products/solutions in the Digital Battery industry
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
- Passion for sustainability and renewable energy is preferred