Business Operations Intern
About Envision Digital
Headquartered in Singapore, Envision Digital is a global net zero technology partner for enterprises, governments, and cities alike with its core mission being to solve the sustainability challenges of humankind. Its world-class AIoT technology helps governments and companies across the world accelerate progress toward a net zero future and improve their citizens’ quality of life with the use of technology in Intelligent Renewables, City Infrastructure and Carbon Management.
EnOS™, Envision Digital’s proprietary AIoT operating system, connects and manages more than 110 million smart devices and 360 gigawatts of energy assets globally, while its growing ecosystem of more than 360 customers and partners spans 10 industries and includes Accenture, GovTech Singapore, Keppel Corporation, Microsoft, Nissan, PTT, Solarvest and Total. The company has close to 700 employees and 12 offices across China, France, Japan, Germany, Norway, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom, and the United States, with headquarters in Singapore.
Digitalization – Salesforce Governance & Business Support
- Cleanse Salesforce accounts by merging duplicate accounts and harmonizing with Dynamics accounts.
- Supplement accounts with additional information (Account Group, Industry Segment, Fortune 500).
- Create accounts from requests on Salesforce by GTM. Supplement accounts with additional data.
- Cleanse Salesforce opportunities (e.g., inactive owners, past closed date, no solutions, no digital contracts).
- Enable automated emails to heads-up on “offending” opportunities.
Digital Contract Governance
- Cleanse Salesforce digital contracts to ensure all close-won opportunities are associated with digital contract.
Reports & Dashboards
- Data quality dashboard, standard sales pipeline dashboard, top 10 opportunities dashboard.
Business Process Optimization
- Provide back up support on contract review and deviation checks.
Contract Sheet Signoff
- Process contract signoff sheet on DocuSign.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in IT, engineering, or Business-related fields.
- Good communication and analytical skills.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail-oriented and possess good organizational skills.